Sunday 22 April 2012

Housewifely Happiness #1

I am endlessly stunned by the strange and inane things that now delight me.

I used to be thrilled by professional praise and compliments about my appearance but now that I'm a stay at home Mum the smallest, strangest 'housewife' things make my day so I've decided to make a list. Feel free to add suggestions in the comments section. If you aren't sure what kind of things to include think about this ... if you told your husband he would look at you with confusion and perhaps a touch of concern but if you told your girlfriends or Mum they would be stoked for you - that's them!

 Housewifely Happiness #1 - Today I brought in five loads of washing
and less then 10 minutes later it started raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...