Wednesday 17 October 2012

A new style ...

So, I was chatting to a friend today who is thinking about starting a blog.

That got me thinking about how little I knew when I started (and believe me I don't know that much now either!)

And that got me thinking about my blog's design and then I started fiddling and now my blog looks completely different.

What do you think?

Please be honest, I'm actually interested,

Is it friendly?

Inviting?

Easy to read?

Too much?

To little?

I prefer the colour scheme although I don't think it reflects the chaos of my life. BUT perhaps that is a good thing ... perhaps this is the one place in my life where I can have clean, white, empty space.

Share your wisdom people.

1 comment:

  1. I like it!! I think everyone goes through a stage of redoing their blog after a year or so - what seemed good when you start, doesn't seem so cool later. Not that it sucked before mind you ;)

    And as an aspirational site ... clear empty spaces are nothing to be sneezed at!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...