Sunday 27 October 2013

AFL range - book review

I am not at all that in to AFL. In fact, I'm so not in to it that when I started getting books from Penguin's new AFL series I had to ask my husband; "Is AFL the one with short sleeves...?"

Apparently it's the one with no sleeves!

But, if I was in to AFL (or had a child who was), I would love this new series...

Embracing the idea of 'get'm young' the series includes everything from AFL - My First Numbers Book (one stripey sock, two rugby boots, three whistles etc), to AFL - Game Day (a touch and feel book about going to a match) and then moves on to the AFL Sticker and Activity Book, Mascot Manor Colouring In Book and Doodlepedia (full of doodling fun and footy facts).

The finishes are classy and the books have obviously been created by someone who knows and loves AFL. So, although they aren't my idea of a good time, if you are in to AFL you are going to seriously love these books.

Who'll love them: Current and future AFL fans.
Cost: Range from $4.99 to $14.99
Publisher: Penguin Books Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...