Saturday 12 January 2013

How do you find the time?

Some of my favourite bloggers have written some amazing posts over the last few weeks and I have no idea how!

Christmas, New Year, an 18th birthday, a 4th birthday, a trip away and two small kids out of their usual weekly routine (read preschool is on holidays) have left me with far too much to do and no where near enough time to do it.

So blogging has fallen by the wayside in the mad panic to get the urgent things done.

Don't get me wrong I love my blog and I find it incredibly satisfying to be part of the mind-boggling blogging community but there are only so many hours in the day and it is an easy thing to put off.

So the everyone who did manage to blog/tweet/Facebook over Christmas ... seriously well done. You are amazing.

I'm determined to get back to regular posting now so watch this space. And next year I'll be ready for the craziness with some 'blog posts I scheduled earlier!'.

Happy New Year everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...